Anshan solenoid valve Co., Ltd. (General Plant)
Address: Industrial Park, Xing Long Office, Xiuyan Town, Xiuyan Manchu Autonomous County, Anshan, Liaoning.
Zip code: 114300
Sales Department Tel: (0412) 7824018/7822962
Fax: (0412) 7825018
Nuclear power office telephone: (0412) 7867160
Fax: (0412) 7867160
Applicability of explosion-proof solenoid valves
1. Piping parameters
1) select the valve port and type according to the requirement of media flow and the way of pipe connection.
2) select nominal diameter according to Kv value of flow and valve, and also choose inner diameter of pipe.
3) Work pressure difference: Indirect pilot type can be selected when the minimum work pressure difference is above 0.04 Mpa; direct or step-by-step direct type must be selected when the minimum work pressure difference is close to or less than zero.
2. Environmental conditions
1) the highest and minimum temperature of the environment should be selected within the permitted scope.
2) in the environment where relative humidity is high and water droplets are dripping, we should choose waterproof solenoid valves.
3) in the environment, special varieties, such as marine solenoid valves, should be selected for occasions such as vibration, bump and impact.
4) in corrosive or explosive environments, the use of corrosion resistance should be preferred according to safety requirements.
5) If the environment space is limited, the multi-function solenoid valve should be selected, because it saves bypass and three manual valves and is convenient for on-line maintenance.
3. Dielectric properties
1) choose different types of solenoid valves in mass, liquid or mixed state.
2) Products with different dielectric temperature specifications, otherwise the coils will burn off and the seals will be aged, which will seriously affect the life of the product.
3) medium viscosity, usually below 50cSt. If the diameter exceeds 15 mm, the multi-function solenoid valve is used; when the diameter is less than 15 mm, the high viscosity solenoid valve is used.
4) When the cleanliness of the medium is not high, the backwash filter valve should be installed in front of the solenoid valve. When the pressure is low, the direct diaphragm solenoid valve can be selected.
5) if the medium is directional and not allowed to flow backwards, two-way flow is required.
6) medium temperature should be selected in the allowable range of solenoid valve.